Exploring product value with customer discoveryAugust 10, 2022
What questions to ask in a customer interviewNovember 30, 2022
What do users think about brands who co-create?
- The brand is more involved with their users
- The brand is more authentic
- A brand seen as trustworthy when users influence product decisions
It should go without saying that users feel a much deeper connection with interactive brands. To be more interactive with its users, brands must find ways to engage its users beyond social media. A more personalized way of doing this is through a process called "co-creation". Co-creation gives users a voice that empowers them to create meaningful experiences with a brand. As a co-creator, users are not a customer or a product reviewer; they are a collaborator, or even a colleague that's part of the team. Co-creators share their ideas directly with founders to ensure their feedback is heard by the right person.
Did you know?
- 79% of users feel connected to a brand with an online community.
- 81% of users feel that collaborative brands are more authentic.
- 86% of users feel that collaborative brands are more trustworthy.