How it works
Set your criteria
Find your target audience using your own criteria, and get high quality matches from over 10,000+ Lightsters.
- Select from age, location, employment status, industry, job title, interests, among others
- Add your own custom screening questions to get even better matches - choose from multiple choice or text-based questions
- Update, add, or remove criteria at anytime and see your new matches instantly
Select your audience
Look through profiles in detail to find the audience that you want to connect with.
- View profile details that match your criteria, and also other dimensions that you might find interesting
- View LinkedIn profile links to double-verify professional matches
- Get notified of new profiles to review each day so that you always get fresh perspectives
Send a survey, direct message, or schedule a live conversation with the audience that you want to connect with directly.
- Screen-sharing, session recording, and voice transcriptions included
- Join on web browser or mobile app
- Rate & favourite users after each session
Built for people-centric teams
Consultants & Researchers
Startup founders use Lightster for customer discovery, prototype testing, and beta testing with qualified leads as they prepare for launch or fundraising. Founders have also built their early adopters community on Lightster.
Lightster helps product managers and designers test features, designs, prototypes with their target audience to validate their assumptions before developing them. They also leverage Lightster to do competitive analysis and gain crucial intelligence.
Consultants & researchers rely on Lightster to provide real evidence to support their recommendations. On Lightster, consultants and researchers get direct access to qualified participants within minutes.
Compared to other sources we have used to target potential customers for feedback, (UserInterviews, Respondent.io), Lightster is much better at targeting and getting us people able to provide valuable feedback.
- Product development is a very hard task, especially as a newly launched startup. You want access to a pool of potential customers to come in and get feedback. Often times the ones you do acquire naturally don't want to give this feedback. Lighter has been instrumental for us in talking to customers, hearing their pain points around investing and building a product that fit their needs. We continue to come back throughout our product development lifecycle to access willing new testers for our investment app.
- I highly recommend Lightster. The quality of the contacts Lightster provided was outstanding. Each individual I interviewed possessed deep knowledge and expertise in demand planning, allowing me to gain valuable insights and perspectives on the field. I was impressed by the diversity and relevance of the connections made available to me - from demand planning to merchandising. Overall, I highly recommend Lightster to anyone seeking efficient and valuable user interviews in their respective fields.
- Lighster has helped our team save time and access insights quickly. Overall, it has been a super helpful tool in our discovery sprints!
Lightster is a bridge to crucial insights. Their ability to connect us with restaurant owners, managers, and culinary enthusiasts has been excellent. Their dedication to continually provide us with new customer connections is impressive. This proactive approach has empowered us to stay ahead of the curve, making informed decisions to improve our services. Simply put, our growth trajectory has definitely been positively influenced by Lightster’s platform.
Baoba team was very happy with the Lightster solution! Their platform has been supporting us in validating new product directions by matching us with professionals working in the insurance industry whom we could interview. The process was easy and we received 5 quality matches to conduct interviews with - Lightster has contributed to our validation process tremendously! I would recommend to use the solution to all startup founders whether it’s seeking to validate product directions or a pivot, conduct ongoing solution validation or simply matching you with relevant advisors!
Lightster was a great way to conduct user testing before writing a single code line. With Lighster, I was able to talk to more than ten people within a week to learn more about their WFH dynamics. What impressed me the most is that not only was I able to find users that fit our criteria but also the fact that I was able to talk to them directly through their app. I highly recommend Lightster to anyone looking to gain insights into their market.
Analyzing new things from different perspectives is one of the good ways to learn. I recommend PMs to use this opportunity to help and learn!
At OpenVC, we believe in the power of co-creation and Lightster's platform provides the perfect opportunity for users to contribute to the development of the newest products while being the first to try them out. We are excited to collaborate with Lightster and bring more value to our community through this partnership.
Before Lightster, I had to pay thousands for an external firm to find potential participants and then pay again for gift cards. With Lightster, I get to choose the participants and only pay once… by the minute!
Lightster helped us better understand the problems our potential users face, which led us to identify new opportunities to solve their problems. The insights were invaluable to us as we had been under a lot of pressure to deliver results as part of a pre-accelerator we were in
I was able to dedicate the time I was saving to other business needs, which was an incredible value-add.
Working with Lightster was incredible. They found us a variety of folks to interview on a super quick timeline who met our criteria, and were dedicated to ensuring we reached our research goals. We'd happily work with them again and encourage others to check them out!
Lightster made it incredibly easy for us to listen to our users by giving us a continuous stream of user feedback.
Frequently Asked Questions
- September 21, 2023
- September 7, 2023
- August 23, 2023
- August 17, 2023
- July 18, 2023
News & Updates
- September 8, 2023