Getting Started as a User
WE CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT YOU CO-CREATE!
Respond to Qualifying Questions
Thank you for signing up with Lightster! We want to help you get invited to your first co-creation session, which you can do by building up your profile!
- Answer qualifying questions in the Questions tab to tell us more about yourself
- Match with a creator's criteria based on your answers - you will be invited to co-create!
- Check the Questions tab regularly for more questions to answer. This keeps your profile updated
Update Your Profile
The best way for you to get invited to co-creation session is to keep your profile updated regularly. Luckily, there are many ways you can do this.
- Scan through your profile info in the "Your Profile" section of the Account tab
- Edit any information whenever you need to in this section. For example, you can update your employments, brands your interested in, and your answers to qualifying questions
- Connect your LinkedIn profile so creators can learn more about you
Set Your Immediate Availability
Now that you have set up your profile, you can get invited to co-creation sessions and start earning rewards!
- Set your immediate availability by sliding the block that says "Slide to be available now"
- If you are idle a few minutes, the slider will turn off automatically, or you can also swipe again to turn off
- Check the app regularly as you don't want to miss an opportunity to co-create and earn rewards
Respond to an Invitation
Stay on the lookout for your invitations from creators. The sessions you get invited to will show up in your home tab, and they need your attention!
- Accept all of your invitations to co-create so you can continuously earn exclusive rewards and improve your rating from creators
- Review the details of a session when you first open an invitation. You should know the company, when the session is, and the rewards you will earn
- Confirm you can make the session at the scheduled time by pressing accept and adding it to your calendar
View Your Co-Creation Schedule
It's important to stay up to date with your co-creation schedule. You can view your schedule in the "Schedule" tab of the app.
- Check that you have Accepted all invitations
- If you need to change or cancel, you can do so by tapping on the arrow down icon
- At the scheduled time, a "Join" button will appear for you to tap to join the call